Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My poop is way too thick to go down the whole in any toilet (including the ones in hotels). Why?

I end up having to chop it up with a hanger. I poop everyday so it is not like it is building up--also I dont eat that much. Does anyone know if they sell some kind of grinder I can put in the toilet to mash up the poop. A portable one would be great if you know of one. What can I do? This is getting rediculous! Does anyone else have this problem??My poop is way too thick to go down the whole in any toilet (including the ones in hotels). Why?
You are eating too much roughage, bran and that is bulking up the stools.
That's gross
dude i got the same problem only i use plastic knives so i can throw em away..so idk what to tell you.idk what the problem is myself..mine is really painful like i almost cry it hurts so bad sometimes..fo real
are you serious, not being rude, just dont know how to take this

No comments:

Post a Comment