Saturday, October 23, 2010

My arm span is longer than my height?

does that mean i'm still going to grow or not cuz my arms are about 2-3 inches longer than my height. i'm a girl and my height is 4"11.5 (about 5 ft.) i'm also 15 years old.My arm span is longer than my height?
Girls don't usually stop growing until they are about 16-17 and boys until they are 18. So yes you could still be growing.
It depends on your growth plates on the end of your bones. if they haven't sealed then you will continue to grow until they do.Also look at other family members, their height can give an ideal how much more you can expect to grow.
you may be a descendant of the orangutan
are you some kin to curious george.
You will defenitley grow, you still got a few years left on you but arm span wont really determine how much.
Im a male 6 foot 1 and my wing span is 6 foot 4. So it doesnt necessarily mean you will grow, but at the same time at 15 years of age there is no way you are completely done growing yet.
To answer your question (pompous prick I am), that's normal, you'll grow into it, but if you have any questions, ask your doctor.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment