Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My sore Stomach?

Ok, i am a teenager and i have a strange cramp/pain just below my bellybutton and above my genital area, but it feels very sore when i bend over, also when i cough or sneeze it hurts my stomach. Anybody know what may be wrong. Is it my diet. I have recently been drinking Fanta, and losing weight.My sore Stomach?
Sounds like gas, take an alka seltzer.
Fanta makes me sort of bloated, too, but that might be a coincidence. It might be your prostate(the organ that produces semen). It might just be a knot in your muscle from sports or heavy lifting.
Could possibly be a hernia. If it doesn't go away soon, I would have it checked by a doctor.
Don't be afraid to tell your family doctor about the abdominal cramping/pain and the weight loss. Most everyone on "Answers" would be guessing and giving you well-intended but bogus information.

No comments:

Post a Comment