Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My NANNY as in in toilet is green all of a sudden .. what is wrong??

for 3 weeks it's been green every time I go to the bathroom .. what's wrong?? I don't notice any unsual wierdness with my body.
So what's wrong.
And yeah I can check the doctor but I'm not gong .. I'm just thinking it will go away but it mite be serious so I'm posting this here to see if a doctor knows what's wrong here.
Thank youMy NANNY as in in toilet is green all of a sudden .. what is wrong??
Have you been drinking a lot of grape anything? I drank too much grape gatorade and mine was neon green. It has also happened from grape koolaid. I did a search online at the time for green poo and some college students had done a study on it!
Dislaimer: I am NOT a doctor
it could be something lacking in your diet, or maybe too much of something. if its dark, you might be getting too much iron. your poo will reflect what you eat, or what you dont. remember, its medium brown earth tones for healthy poo. if your poo aint healthy, neither are you.

  • fix a crack laptop blind
  • friendship losses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment