Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My pinky keeps twitching, why?

It keeps spasming and my foot is cramping up in the middle... what causes that and how can I help stop it?My pinky keeps twitching, why?
Benign twitches (not caused by disease or disorders)
Often affect the eyelids, calf, or thumb
Normal and quite common, often triggered by stress or anxiety
A diet deficiency
Drug overdose (caffeine)
Drug side effect (such as diuretics, corticosteroids and estrogens)
Exercise
It's normal. Have you been doing pinky exercises? lol
maybe it's the nerve in your pinky well I think it's normal
i once heard that when your muscles cramp, they are either flexing, or they just need to be stretched, so they start twisting or yeah...
anyways, when you get cramps in your foot, stretch your foot. curl your big toe and then lift it as much as you can. repeat it and the cramp should go away. that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment