Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My sinuses are acting up?

My ears are foggd at times and it makes things sound muted so I can't make pout the right notes when I sing. My nose won't work properly at times either and my throught swells uphalf the time. Anything will be helpful, other then ask a docter, please. (Any answer that dosen't have to do with question, or invalves rude language, will be reoprted--it is something I will not stand for off the web and I will not stand for it here.)My sinuses are acting up?
Ayr makes a sinus wash, get it at pharmacy, usually over the counter. A little gross but works great to clear them out. Also, play around with OTC sinus meds until you find the right one. I find children's chewable Benydrl works great for me. It's half the adult dose so I don't get sleepy but it helps when my ears get clogged. I try to take it before I get exposed to pollen and dust. Good Luck.
Hi, now this is a old remedy that might be worth trying.
Mix up some warm saline solution, as in salt and hot water, until the salt dissolves and then allow to cool, as in warm. The idea it to scoop this solution into the palm of your hand and literally 'sniff' it up your nose. I agree it is not pleasant, but it does work.
Here is a link to great website with a lot of useful information that may help you. If this doesn't do it for you go to the main site and search around. It is bound to have some information that would be helpful.
http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=123...
or
http://curezone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment