Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My problem is addiction to clean my ear everyday using metal ear cleaner and my ear waste turned liquid.How?

I think I suffered middle ear infection because of my bad habit of cleaning my ear. And my ear waste became liquid everyday and sometime when I don't clean my ear, I had hearing problem because my ear were full of the waste but had turned to be in hard kind of form.My problem is addiction to clean my ear everyday using metal ear cleaner and my ear waste turned liquid.How?
The liquid is what becomes ear "wax." It isn't a waste product exactly, it is important stuff.
If it is drying out, you probably have either tiny scratches inside your ear leaking small amounts of blood into it, or a bacterial infection.
Never, Ever use a solid object to clean your ear. Even Q-tips are a bad idea even tho that is their intended purpose.
Safe cleaning of the ear is done with liquids, usually hydrogen peroxide solutions or warm saline water.
You should make an appointment to have them checked for infection, and get them cleaned at the doctor's office. You may need an ointment to help heal scratches or eliminate a minor infection anyway.
It does sound like an infection. I think you should see a dr.
What the??

No comments:

Post a Comment