Saturday, October 23, 2010

My back KILLS..any suggestions on what could be wrong??

well i'm an idiot. and I learned the hard way why you are supposed to lift with yoru knees. I hurt my back on sat it's still killng but they wont do an mri until 2 weeks after I hurt my self... is there anything they can do to check for injuries now?My back KILLS..any suggestions on what could be wrong??
well I am an idiot right along with you as I know better and do it all the time. You need to rest it. Some ibuprophin and a heating pad will help. ...st
It's likely that you've caused some swelling, which is pressing on a nerve.
I'm all too familiar with the type of pain you're talking about, it gets pretty intense :\

To have a go at treating it yourself, get some anti-inflammatory gel, Feldene gel works wonders.
It shocked me that a gel was able to provide such incredible relief.
By the time you go for the MRI, you'll probably be back to normal again.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment