Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My lips are turning very unusually bright red, please help?

My lips are turning very bright and reddish and very slightly yellowish also and shiny, I know it may sound good to some people, but if you would actually look at them, the colour looks very unhealthy and unusual and does not adjust with my face colour which have been turning yellowish these days. I hate the colour of my lips, looks very unhealthy and unusual. My lips are smooth and healthy so it is not because of cracks or dry lips.I dont use any sorts of make-up at all and I don't smoke, I'm twelve. My lip texture is very healthy, its only the colour. Anyone knows why this may be happenning to my lips or how to get rid of it?
Thanks.My lips are turning very unusually bright red, please help?
First off, you have said that your face is a yellowish color, is your whole body have a yellow tint?
If not, it could be possible something that you have eaten, sometimes artificial colorly has away of remaining on your lips. Have you drink any kool-aid, or a strawberry drink? Or anything bright red?
sun burned? windburned? too much vitamin c. Is your mouth sore too? you could be eating something that is artifically colored and it stays on your lips
I kinda think of Jaundice, Its a liver malfunction what does your parents think just go see a Dr.!! Are the white's of your eyes yellow too? If so see a Dr. ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment