Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My mom has eyelashes that turn inward?

My mom has eyelashes that grom from the inner side of upper eyelid. It is causing her problem in eyeballs. Because of the lash, tears flow from eyes almost all the time. What she has been doing is plucking the eyelash by twizzer. Is there any other way from which the problem can be eliminated? Do you have any advice on this? How do you think the growth of those eyelashes can be stopped? Please help me with suggestions. ThanksMy mom has eyelashes that turn inward?
See a eye doctor about an easy surgery procedure that can help with that, I know someone with that problem and after the surgery it doesn't even turn inward anymore. So see a doctor about it, they can help.
Good luck
go to a doctor..they can remove them by a laser...
This happened to my aunt. She went to a doctor and got it taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment