Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My paper on the drug ecstasy. please tell me what you think?

http://yourupload.com/638ecs.txt...
you can copy and paste that link to your browser
when you get to the thing that says download, click it then instead of selecting "save" just select "open" instead. I would really like to know everyone's opinions on this paper. I used to do Ecstasy four years ago to fit in with "friends" but it wasn't worth it. I'm writing this paper and submitting it to the DARE program because there are so many kids out there that do not know the dangers of this drug. Do you think that they will listen or at least some of them? If not, how can I make this paper better and why hasn't any programs really touched base upon Ecstasy anyways? It baffles me.
p.s. no rude/lude comments please or you will be reported. Only mature replies. If you have any constructive criticism, please share with me. Thanks in advance.My paper on the drug ecstasy. please tell me what you think?
I think you should mention the immediate effects. Mention how good it makes you feel and counteract that with how bad a comedown makes you feel. People know the facts - they know ecstasy is illegal and that it is bad from you. If you are more emotive and mention what people see as the benefits of ecstasy they will believe you more when you speak about the negative effects. Otherwise you will sound just like mum and dad. Also i suggest you tell a story about the friend you lost. People dont listen to facts but they do listen to peoples stories.
i still do e from time to time...but i wish i didn't.better off sticking to beer and weed
i still do them now wish i didnt i use them to block my deppression out.

No comments:

Post a Comment