Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My right testicle is the size of a grapefruit what should i do?

my left one is the size of a peanut. is this normal?My right testicle is the size of a grapefruit what should i do?
I have heard of this before and you do need to go see a Doctor. Don't stop at Go or receive 200 dollars. Go ASAP.
you have a tumor - looks like that nut's a goner
go to the doctors right now
I don't like grapefruit.. peanuts are good though..
let it explode you moron get the hell to the dr.
You poor guy. The size of a peanut? That's terrible. The other one sounds normal.
Dude... KILL YOURSELF!
see a doctor...NOW! What are you waiting for? GO!! That is NOT normal. If it was, you would not have asked "is this normal?"! Are you at the doctor's office yet?
I just want some points so I'm answering and you are just wasting points asking stupid questions.
Ask "yo MaMa"
You should most def see a doctor. It could be any number of things, but nothing fun makes 'em swell like that son! Go see a doctor. Oh, and you should pray too! If they were both one size or another, it wouldn't be so bad, but. Whew! So, to recap, a board certified medical doctor, and prayer to the diety of your choice! Good luck with the jewels Kid!
Sounds like you over due for a PSA level check.

  • hairstyles for long hair
  • can you afford to retire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment