Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 4 yr old told me a joke what do you call two just married spiders?

newly webs!!! ha ha !!! what you all think?My 4 yr old told me a joke what do you call two just married spiders?
aww. that's cute ! i've got a 4 year old son, and his joke telling prowess isn't quite that good... i've been trying to explain 'knock knock' jokes to him, but he doesn't really understand yet... his version goes something like this:
he says:
Knock Knock
(i say 'who's there ?')
then he says 'It's me mummy' !
lol - bless him.
haha canny good!
very good for a 4 yr old hahahaha
ha ha.Thats jokes funnier than what some adults come out with.
That's very good!
awwww its quite gd
coming from a 4yr old that is cracking! lol
Cute!
aww good 1, a comedian in the making
Brilliant
Awww cute! I need to share that with my daughter when my kids get home from school later today! Thanks!
lol, thats really funny considering its from a 4 yr old
cute kid joke
Heh, clever.
Bless.
ha! cheered me up thanks
Excellent for a 4 year old.
Ace
You have a budding comedian on your hands.
love it!! more
that's cute, I bet it was real cute when your four yr. told it to ya.
Pretty smart chld.
have a star for that one - 4 yo jokes are the best.
Quite funny, but does she understand it?

No comments:

Post a Comment