Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My mouth is really dry and i have a bad taste in my mouth that i can't rinse out with listerine?

I rinse and then it comes right back. I have a few blisters on my tongue. My throat also is kinda sore. I was drinking pretty heavily a few nights ago but thats the only thing i can think of. I can't get to a doctor does anyone know a few possibilities that could be wrong with me or a remedy? I have been rinsing and brushing several times a day and taking cough drops.My mouth is really dry and i have a bad taste in my mouth that i can't rinse out with listerine?
drink a lot of water and rinse it evry hr ro so . should help a bit.
maybe some salt water.. other then that i have no idea
I would go to your doctor, that sounds like Strep throat...you will have to get a culture done to be sure...especially if you have any of the following:
red and white patches in the throat
difficulty swallowing
tender or swollen glands in the neck
red and enlarged tonsils
headache
lower stomach pain
fever
general discomfort, uneasiness, or ill feeling
loss of appetite and nausea
rash
You may have herpes, allergic reation to any medications you have been taking. So I would suggest stop taking any meds you are on if you are taking any and if its still there you may have herpes. Good Luck!
Maybe some salt water, other hten that i have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment