Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My friend was turned on...?

My friend said when she was 9(she's in her late teens now) when she watched Aladdin- when she saw the scene of the sultan stripped down to his boxers she said she felt a sensation in her vagina. What do you think of this?My friend was turned on...?
I think it's all part of growing up. Maybe she was one that started puberty early. I don't think it's anything to be concerned with, as U said shes in her late teens now. Did it cause any problems? What do U think of it?
No one has been able to prove what age humans start feeling sexual. She sounds like a very sensual person.
It's very normal. Be open, and not shaming. You should feel honored that she was so open with you.
That's cool. All beings are sexual, it's natural. And it doesn't necessarily mean that she has a thing for sultans. Puberty and hormones can do weird things at weird times. It's all part of being human.
I don't think there is anything unusual or shameful about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment