Saturday, October 23, 2010

My eyes get red easily?

I have no problems with my eye and wear no glasses or contacts and my vision is fine. I wake up every morning and my eyes are almost perfectly clean and white and usually when I get home from school they get kind of red. I tend to get mad easily because one of my friends is really annoying. I'm also careful on the computer and always take breaks. Could this be related to me getting mad. Or does anyone know of anything else?My eyes get red easily?
maybe lack of sleep could be contributing or too much stress is affecting the quality of your sleep.
try talking to your dr and see what he/she suggests.
are you getting high that might be the problem
Yeah it's stress my boyfriend has that same exact issue in his right eye if he gets pissed red eye it is.
Happy 4/20..
It could be from allergies,spring time is the start of allergy season.
could be that they are under a bit if strain ==or==if it has been windy ,you might have gotten some dust or dirt in them

No comments:

Post a Comment