Saturday, October 23, 2010

My big toe is really really short how do i make it longer? will pulling it help?

my big toe is really short then my second toe is long and my toes kind of curl. will pulling my big toe help? because all my friends hav normal not to short not to long toes and they were making fun of a girl who had toes EXACLY like mine! how do i wear flip flops in public? they look REALLY gross and everyone will be disgusted! so by pulling my big toe, will it help? or is there another way to make thn longer??My big toe is really really short how do i make it longer? will pulling it help?
Sorry it doesn't work that way. Truly there is little if anything you could do to lengthen your big toe. The idea of pulling on it to make it longer goes against physiology and all other aspects of the medical field. There are far worse things those so don't' worry about it too much. If someone takes a close enough look everyone can find something wrong with someone else.
no. there are worse things than a small big toe.
buy fake toe nails and put a longer nail on it or buy a toe nail ring and put on the tip
Get surgery to make it bigger, or just forget about and worry about more important things in life.
This actually sounds like a ridiculously shallow question. but here goes my ridiculously shallow answer:
Try those cute closed toe sandals. I hear that pulling your nose works. To make your nose cuter.
You have just made me wet my knickers!! HA! HA! HA! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment