Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My niece has been rushed into hospital with a bleed in the brain (aneurysm). She is going to have surgery?

tommorow to repair a ballon rupture in the base of her brain. Has anybody had this and is it OK. The reason I am so worried is that my mother died of this condition.My niece has been rushed into hospital with a bleed in the brain (aneurysm). She is going to have surgery?
My father died of it three years ago at 81. I thought only the elderly suffered from the condition due to arteries wasting away. God bless I hope everything goes well with the operation and she has a speedy recovery.
most lucky =good luck and say a prayer for her
I guess she's in the best place. I doubt if anyone can answer the question on here, but if they are waiting till tomorrow to operate maybe that's a good sign.
bright blessings
I had a stroke 4 years ago (at the age of 30) as a result of a blood clot in my head. I'm still not 100% 'normal', though I do feel luckier than many others in a similar situation. If your niece is still quite young (which I imagine she is) she has a much better chance of recovery than an older person. Sorry I can't be of any further help...

No comments:

Post a Comment