Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My husband has been having weird headaches the past week..what can be causing them?

My husband who is in his early twenties, healthy, told me he's been having this ache in one spot on the top of his head off to one side only. He wasn't hit in the head and I checked and there was no bump or redness... has this ever happened to you? What would you advise? He works in a field where any kind of "weird" medical thing really freaks me out. Thanks for your help!My husband has been having weird headaches the past week..what can be causing them?
Make a doctors appointment. It could be an allergy or stress but if it goes on for awhile then get him looked at. If at any time he says he's having the worst headache of his life call an ambulance and tell them that. That most often is the sign of a brain tumor. It is usually operable and while a scary experience patients often recover just fine. I work with a doctor that had a tumor and brain surgery in his early twenties and is fine now. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want you to be aware. Best plan of action now is to go to doc and get a scan so you both can put your minds at rest. Good luck to you and your hubby.
Sorry to hear he is having a problem. Have him see a doctor immediately. There are many possible causes for this, but only seeing a real live doctor is going to be able to tell and treat it.
migrain is the most likly cause, consult your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment