Saturday, October 23, 2010

My ear is stuffy.. I can't hear out of it.. Should I go to the Dr.?

Ok so I had a ear infection 3 weeks ago.. Took the meds, went to the Dr and she said it was cleared up..Ok so now my ear is all clogged up.. Can hardly hear and I also have a cold.. Should I go back to the Dr. or wait and see. A co-worker said to pour a little bit of rubbing alcohol in it? Any suggestions?My ear is stuffy.. I can't hear out of it.. Should I go to the Dr.?
id go to the doctor. one time, my ear got so plugged i COULDNT HEAR. i thought i was going deaf. good thing i know sign language. anyways, i went to the doctor and got it taken care of.
Well, i would better go to the doctor, the faster you;ll get the prescription from the professional, better would be for you and your ear!

good luck
Get well soon
I wouldn't pour rubbing alcohol in your ear. You don't need to go back to the Dr. Call the Dr's office where you were last seen and ask to speak to the Nurse. She will then ask the Dr. and they can then determine if you need to be seen again. A simple solution.
Yes. He can clean out your ears with water and you will see immediate results. I have that problem, often. Hope you go, soon.
There is also a homeopathic remedy called EARCONES. Call your nearest health store for details. They DO WORK!
you take a mixture of a lot of water - a little hydrogen peroxide (a big bowl of water with a little less than a capful of peroxide) and put a couple of drops in your ear. you can alo buy ear-clearing mixtures from the drugstore. you can also try ear candling, but it can be dangerous and won't work if you don't do it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment