Saturday, October 23, 2010

My face is red?

not only when im embarresed but when i laugh, get mad, or get asked a question by a teacher or someone i dont feel confortable around, my face turns red and i feel my faced getting hot. is there anything i can do to calm myself down to help stop this redness or are there any creams that would help?what should i do?PLEASE HELP!!My face is red?
just try taking a quick breath; deep or not doesn't matter. Stopping and taking breath has helped me in the past to calm nerves, but try to make it seem as normal as possible.
stop eating stawberries immediatly they are making you red in the face and no eat tomatows either, i would not eat any red stuff cause it will pool just under the skin and show through. one time this did on me with strawberries and i was picking seeds off my skin for weeks afterwords.
If its related to rosacea, you can used Metro Gel 1% from your dermatologist, but only a dermatologist can diagnose rosacea. You may just be prone to blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment