Saturday, October 23, 2010

My dad is 5 feet 8 inches and my mom is 5 feet 2 and 1/2 inches how tall will i be i am a female?

ya i am just curious i am 13 right now i am a female and i am 4 feet 11 inches thanks PS: how can i grow if my genes arnt that good to make me tall?My dad is 5 feet 8 inches and my mom is 5 feet 2 and 1/2 inches how tall will i be i am a female?
you will be 5'4 and u can only grow taller by doing yoga
wow i'm 5'6 and i'm 13..ur gonna be short =(
5'4
does your dad have any sisters? How tall are they?
You take after one side of your grandparents family.
Everyone is a genetic throw back to the grandparents, so you have to go by which side of the family you take after the most to determine which grandparent you will most likely be like in appearance.
Oh probably around 5ft 6in or something. Wow, I am short. Wanna know how tall I am? I am 13 and 4' 8"!
I have no idea but almost evrey man in my WHOLE family is over 6 feet and i am supposed to be 5.9 in 10 grade and end up as 6.7. I beleive that but don't always believe what doctors say because i know a guy who was supposed to be 6.5 and stopped growing at 5.7
much depends on your grand parents height ,but you will be taller than your mum

No comments:

Post a Comment