Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My neck, head and back of head hurt?

What could be wrong? I had a pulsing headache and now it's just a regular headache. also my neck and entire back of my head hurts. the part that hurts most is the part of my neck right under my skull. the headache gets worse then better worse then better. and don't say go to a doctor, because i cant do that until my mom gets home.My neck, head and back of head hurt?
Get off the computer, dont watch tv, sleep for an hr and take advil before you go. That should help.
sounds like it could be a tension headache, if it gets any worse, go to the ER
it sounds like a tension headache chill out man .. they usually happen when your stressed out or you tense about something i get them ALL the time. the best thing to do is just go to a store and get just over the counter asprin i know their is one kind that is just for tension headaches though
Try putting an ice pack on the back of your neck.If you do not have a ice bag get a zip lock baggie and wrap it in a towell. Take an advil go lie down, in a dark room. See if this works. I think that if it does not ease off by the time your mom gets home , you need to go to Dr. This might be serious. The neck concerns me.
first question is it the worst headache of your life, if so go to er immediately. could be a possible anyerusim. or it could be chiari malformation. either way you go you still should go to the er and atleast have a ct scan done.
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

No comments:

Post a Comment