Saturday, October 23, 2010

My farts REALLY stink...What do I do??

Im serious about this question...I NEED HELP! Do I see a doctor?? HURRY...I'm about to kill my family!....Just writing this makes me want to fart. O wait, I just did.twice!..They smell worse than rotten eggs mixed with cow poop!! HELP!!My farts REALLY stink...What do I do??
when youre farts smell it normally means that you are not getting enough FIBER! eat more veggies and fruits so the people around you dont pass out or just pretend you didnt do it
Hold them in and then sit down on the toilet and then let them out..it will sound like a bomb going off...that will be funny.it might even splash water on you.
Bottle them and sell them on Ebay!
Eat more fruits and vegetables...
Get a pet skunk and keep it with you at all times.
Everytime you you feel the urge, just move the skunk around a little and then say "well poopy boy, I think you need another bath".
Sounds like you've got a really, stinking problem. Don't know what you can do about the odor, though. Sounds like it's time for "BEANO" or "GAS-X" for prevention. If this doesn't work, then you can always blame it on the cat.
Good Luck.
.
Buy some Gas Masks...Hurry...Before its too late...
i blootle mine up and sell them on ebay they go 4 about 10 bucks if their really juicy!!

  • what can i do
  • dog hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment